Compared to off-the-shelf products, Imtec's customized solutions can significantly reduce costs and effort on your end. We offer products that are creatively conceptualized with your needs in mind, perfectly sized, modified for the easiest possible maintenance, and equipped with the features and technology your process requires- without unneeded extras. We adapt our components to your tool- not the other way around.
We have over four decades of experience in wet-processing; you can rely on our proven technologies and expertise. By trusting your process to us, you can eliminate the costs associated with in-house assembly and sub-system testing. Our facilities are vertically integrated to control materials and machining costs so that we can offer custom-made quartz and plastic components at a lower price. We also provide process, application, and technical support, and our extensive warranties reduce OEM exposure.
Get a system that fits your space, your control system, with the features you want!
- Reduced integration cost, enhanced tool performance
- Proprietary design, available only to you, differentiate yourself from generic competitors
- Reduce/eliminate unnecessary features, increased up-time performance, lower CoO
- Stocking agreements are available reducing lead time and lowering your inventory costs
For OEM customers designing a new piece of equipment, Imtec wants to offer more than an off-the-shelf product. Our experienced engineers offer custom designed process modules based on your unique process and specification requirements. Imtec has designed and delivered thousands of products to OEM customers. We develop customized products using proven technologies that save you time, money and frustration.
Industry & Process Knowledge Areas:
- Processes for wet clean, etch, and strip applications
- Single wafer & batch processing of multiple size substrates
- Semiconductor, MEMS, Solar, and LED Wet Process
- In-depth Understanding of Megasonic cleaning and rinsing
- Deep understanding of chemistry handling and heating
Fabrication & Manufacturing Abilities:
- Quartz Welding & Polishing
- Quartz Machining
- Plastic Fabrication
- Product Assembly
Our designs are based on your input and refined to ensure cost effectiveness, ease of integration, serviceability, reliability. Our ISO 9001 procedures assure consistent quality and on-time delivery. We even have flexible stocking programs to meet lead-time requirements. Entrusting your process requirements to Imtec means a creative answer to your individual needs, backed by excellent customer support for the life of the product.